Silversunset01

Staff Inactivity Notices

Sorry for my inactivity!! I'm about to graduate and I've had a TON of shit to do. I'm picking up shifts at work/participating in senior events. The week following June 10 I'll be more active (but the week after I have vacation) and I should be back to how my activity used to be!! 

• Upvote 3

I've been gone for a while as I have been dealing with loss of a pet while I've also been slammed with work projects, including a impromptu work trip to Chicago, where I am now. I anticipate being back this weekend.

• Upvote 2

offline for a bit, but on chats - finally heading up to PNW for house hunting next week!

edit: i'll probably be offline for the most part until mid august, we found a house and are moving at the end of this month so i have a ridiculous amount of RL stuff to attend to so we can get outta h-town..

Edited by robr
  • Upvote 2

out to slay Bass and Northern Pikes july 27 through aug 6th.

• Upvote 2

I'm in the midst of a lot of research- I'll be really spotty on my availability through the end of July, into part of the first week of August. After that I have to close up shop and come home, so I'll have more time. 

• Upvote 3

Probably should have posted this a couple weeks ago, but oh well. Just like last year, I will be staffing at summer camp throughout most of July, so I will not be on much at all during this month. Will be back after camp season ends on the 26th.

• Upvote 3

Undergrad camp Aug 1-3! Should be back mid afternoon on the 3rd :D Not sure what my availability on anything that isn't minecraft will be

• Upvote 2