Silversunset01

Staff Inactivity Notices

Sorry for my inactivity!! I'm about to graduate and I've had a TON of shit to do. I'm picking up shifts at work/participating in senior events. The week following June 10 I'll be more active (but the week after I have vacation) and I should be back to how my activity used to be!! 

• Upvote 2

I've been gone for a while as I have been dealing with loss of a pet while I've also been slammed with work projects, including a impromptu work trip to Chicago, where I am now. I anticipate being back this weekend.

• Upvote 1

offline for a bit, but on chats - finally heading up to PNW for house hunting next week!

edit: i'll probably be offline for the most part until mid august, we found a house and are moving at the end of this month so i have a ridiculous amount of RL stuff to attend to so we can get outta h-town..

Edited by robr
  • Upvote 1

out to slay Bass and Northern Pikes july 27 through aug 6th.

• Upvote 1

I'm in the midst of a lot of research- I'll be really spotty on my availability through the end of July, into part of the first week of August. After that I have to close up shop and come home, so I'll have more time. 

• Upvote 2

Probably should have posted this a couple weeks ago, but oh well. Just like last year, I will be staffing at summer camp throughout most of July, so I will not be on much at all during this month. Will be back after camp season ends on the 26th.

• Upvote 2

Undergrad camp Aug 1-3! Should be back mid afternoon on the 3rd :D Not sure what my availability on anything that isn't minecraft will be

• Upvote 1

Hi already let Pez and Silver know but for a next month or so (Not sure the time frame) me and ice will not be here here... She is dealing with work stuff... Might be on from time to time but not full time for a bit. :)

• Upvote 1

For the next five or so weeks, there is a very likely chance that I will be missing during the weekdays each week, and I am certainly going to be away for the weekdays next week.  I expect to maintain a presence on discord and slack at least, but will definitely be missing from the game while I am out.

• Upvote 1

I'll be out of town September 15-20(ish) for a work trip. I will probably be reachable via Discord/slack, but I'm not taking my laptop with me. 

• Upvote 1

From the 21st of September to the 23rd of September I will be away in New Zealand visiting my terminal grandmother.

• Upvote 1

just back from VACA, only to be told I'm traveling for work the week of August  13.  should be back around the 19th or 20th.

• Upvote 1

I will be in away in rural America from August 9-12. May have slack but cell reception is spotty.

• Upvote 2

Starting university Monday! I have a 6 day school week, but lots of time between classes (and of course work), so I will most likely be active everywhere, and occassionally active ingame. work no longer overlaps Saturday C events.

• Upvote 2