Stepping down

Hollifer

Hey everyone, this is just a formal notice letting  you all know that i'm stepping down from my role as Cadmin.

It's been great being able to contribute in such a big way  to a community I adore with my heart and soul, and I would love to do it continuously forever without feeling burnt out. Unfortunately, that's simply not possible.

I'll be returning back to a moderator, and i'm not going on a hiatus or anything, so you can expect to see me as you normally would in-game.
:happy: 

• Upvote 4

Your time with us as an admin will not be forgotten anytime soon. You and the admins you've worked with have certainly made quite an impact on the community of C as a whole. It is the sad realization that all good things must come to an end, but with us you have left memories of an admin who knew the players she interacted with and understood and related to their unique personalities. It's swell to hear you'll remain with us as a moderator. We'll always appreciate your contributions to the community that is C. The player base of C will always think of you as a caring friend who devotes herself to the server as much as she can

• Upvote 1