Jump to content
defiex

Revision 21 Changelog PvE

Recommended Posts

January 6th

  • The mid-revision feedback topic is now available, where you can share your input which will form our plans for the next revision!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 8th

  • We held a padmin meeting on Sunday. Here are our public meeting notes:
Spoiler

  • We confirmed significant process for a future event.

  • We confirmed that the admin hunt had been successful and that we would aim for the next hunt to take place within the next few weekends.

  • We confirmed the the mid-revision feedback topic was now live.

  • We confirmed that the secret santa clearup would be completed this week.

  • We made plans to provide a status update on another future event in our next padmin meeting.

  • We confirmed that the new year event had been cleared up.

  • We reaffirmed plans to support staff further.

  • We discussed plans for Valentines (specific to a P event).

  • We discussed our follow up to a topic from last revision and intend to respond further to it this week.

  • We confirmed that plugin testing on pve-dev is needed this week which will tie into a future event.

  • We confirmed plans to release teasers for the remaining hidden custom spawners periodically, starting later this week.

  • We discussed plans for an event expected for this weekend approaching. Reaching out to the head admin planning on running the event for a response.

  • We confirmed that our next meeting will take place on Sunday.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 10th

  • We have responded to one of the two latest suggestionbox submissions here, with a further response going out later today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 13th

  • We have published the first in a series of clues for hidden custom spawners.
    • This witch spawner has since been found!
  • We have responded to robr's topic as we said we would revisit, from last revision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 15th

  • We held a padmin meeting yesterday, here are our meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed further progress for a future event.
    • We confirmed that the mid-rev feedback topic is out and that we are due to reply to the first wave of people soon.
    • We confirmed that the last of the secret santa event has been removed.
    • We confirmed that further progress has been made on another future event.
    • We confirmed that our outreach for staff is now available, to further support the handling of modreqs.
    • We confirmed the timescales for the valentines events and the current progress of them.
    • We confirmed that we had responded to a topic from last revision that we promised to revisit this revision, regarding protecting claims.
    • We confirmed plugin testing (intended to be used on a closed event)  is on pause for now - while we await a fix. Have followed up with the respective tech admin to detail the issue we have experienced.
    • We confirmed that the first in a series of clues for the remaining custom spawners has gone out - and discovered!
    • We confirmed our intention for an admin hunt next weekend at a later timeslot, to appeal to different timezones. We will reach out to admins first to confirm availability before publishing a time, likely in a day.
    • We confirmed that our next meeting will take place next Sunday.

     

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 21st

  • We have responded to all of the latest suggestion box submissions here.
  • We held a padmin meeting a few hours ago, here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed a lack of progress on two future events, due to significant time constraints with other issues which stalled progress.
    • We confirmed that the mid-rev feedback topic had the first wave of responses published and that we would be looking to publish further responses, along with a wrap up for the post soon.
    • We discussed the implementation of the event so far, along with additional ways of distributing fun items.
    • We confirmed that testing for an event-specific plugin is pending on pve-dev as permission nodes have been fixed for us to begin testing.
    • We discussed the approach for the next custom spawner clue and will be releasing to our planned, secret schedule.
    • We discussed the future of admin hunts in the context of individuals using an advantage to trivialise the challenge of the event.
    • We confirmed that we had reached out to a head admin regarding an event they wished to run on P. Pending a further update.
    • We considered the possibility of voting rewards on P (following a request to discuss via the head admins), and concluded that it wasn't in keeping with the general ethos of the server at the present time.
    • We confirmed that our next meeting will take place next weekend but that our availability on a specific time is currently uncertain.

     

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 23rd

  • We posted the wrapup for the second admin hunt of the revision here, along with a notice of cancellation.

 

January 24th

  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox responses here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 31st

  • We published our responses to the latest suggestions here.
  • We made the third custom spawner clue available here.
  • Recently, we held a padmin meeting. Here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed progress for future events but have put these events on a lower priority for completion due to a change in focus.
    • We confirmed that the mid-revision feedback topic had concluded and that we were planning to review the historical feedback from revision 17 through to 21 to start making decisions.
    • We confirmed plans for plugin testing on pve-dev.
    • We confirmed that the valentines day event was on track.
    • We discussed the nature of how the remaining custom spawner clues will be presented in line with our secretive schedule for releasing them.
    • We confirmed plans to test a potential fix to the admin hunt issue.
    • We confirmed that the mapworld spawn plot has been updated to include all of the currently completed maps, as well as marking each plot with an owner. We have decided against tying item frames in the spawn plot to plot owners, as an admin is still required to rename the maps for each plot.
    • We discussed putting out a few staff-wide reminders on P to ensure processes are consistent.
    • We confirmed plans to proceed with our planned revision 22 schedule.
    • We confirmed next Sunday for our next team meeting.

     

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 3rd

  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox submissions here.
  • We have released the fourth and final custom spawner clue here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 4th

  • We just held a padmin meeting. Here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We discussed the conclusion of plugin testing on pve-dev for future events.
    • We discussed the latest update for the Valentine's Event.
    • We confirmed that the final custom spawner clues had gone out, and that just one spawner remains to be found.
    • We confirmed plans for the future of admin hunts and will seek to publish a post within the upcoming two weeks.
    • We confirmed a significant clearup of mapworld, along with other work. We will publish a topic covering the changes today.
    • We confirmed plans to train ieuweh over the next few days, as agreed by both parties.
    • We spent a great deal of time reflecting on the feedback from revisions 17 -> 21 and made decisions for revision 22.
      • We looked at proof of concept progress for an area of revision 22.
    • We confirmed that our next meeting would take place next weekend.

     

     

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 10th

February 11th

We held a padmin meeting, here are our public meeting notes:

Spoiler

 

  • We confirmed that the Valentines event was on schedule.
  • We confirmed plans to create an update post regarding the Admin Hunt situation, following the cancellation.
  • We confirmed that Ieuweh has been trained and that we are on schedule to train Bookey42 next.
  • We discussed a number of revision 22 specific progress updates.
  • We confirmed intent for an earlier meeting, leading up to next weekend.

 

February 12th

  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox submission here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 18th

  • The Valentine's Event has come to a close!  Even though you can no longer click to receive Portal Valentine Gifts, you can still trade with the Love Doctors at Spawn to receive the decorative heart blocks!
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×