Lobby Contest Voting!

torteela

It's finally time to vote on the lobby contest! We're going to do things a little differently this time. I think voting on pictures of builds sucks, so the voting is going to be done in-game. (Thanks to Dumbo52 for rewriting our voting plugin for this.)

Go to Creative and type /warp lobbycontest. There you will see six warp signs that go to the builds that were finished enough to be voted on. Type /vote to see the poll. Go around and take a look at the builds. When you're ready you can vote for your top three choices by doing /vote <first> <second> <third>. If you mess up or change your mind just vote again and it will update your vote.

Example: If your favorite was build 1, second favorite was build 2, and third favorite was build 3, you would do /vote 1 2 3.

Voting will last for one week and will close October 24th at 11:59pm EST. 

• Upvote 5

Voting is over and the results are in!

1st: EpIc_NaChO_, Build #6

2nd: texb, Build #1

3rd: arsMoriendi, Build #4

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place lobbies will be up for 4, 3, and 2 months respectively. The other three lobbies will go up for one month each.

I will be moving the lobby contest world back to build allow to allow everyone to make any last minute additions or changes. We are looking to switch the lobby over some time next week.

Thank you so much to all of our builders and to everyone who voted! Since this was our first time using the in-game voting please leave any feedback you have about how that could be improved here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mumberthrax said:

I hope that the political sign(s) and testicle will be removed from texb's build before it goes live. neither are really appropriate.

Hey Mumber, straight up political and NSFW things in the buildings are not allowed. Believe I found the "fake testicles" you're referring to, but can't find a political sign.

16 hours ago, Zomise said:

Hey Mumber, straight up political and NSFW things in the buildings are not allowed. Believe I found the "fake testicles" you're referring to, but can't find a political sign.

the sign atop one of the towers with a gold and blue sphere states something like "globalism isn't bad". another sign near the throne room refers to hussars, which may or may not relate to recent political memes about polish winged hussars defending against muslim invasion. The latter may be benign, the former is distinctly political.