houcifer [Riveri]

Nukebear

banned for homophobia on p

I didn't think it was a big deal, but that's my ignorance talking. I've been increasingly impulsive, but there's no taking back words so I apologise for any inconvenience. I am no homophobic and that wasn't my intention. I'm just a stupid kid who thought they were cool at some point but lost their way in some corn maze of insensitive memery. I've acted immature and annoying in the past and that's been something I've more or less tried to phase out in the past few months.

edit: think i pressed tab on accident, sent it too early

Edited by Silversunset01
added username and moderator name to title.

Hi Houcifer, apologies for the delay.

You were banned for a homophobic slur on P.  After you put it in chat, you immediately left the server which indicates you knew what you said would warrant action from moderators.  Since the majority of your notes were from over a year ago I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've matured more in that time and that this was a one-off occurrence.  As it has been one week since your ban I feel that the time for your ban has been served.  Please note that any further "slips" in chat will warrant longer bans.

Before unbanning you, please read over this post for why we don't tolerate homophobic language in chat and also read over the server rules.  Once you've done so, please state that you have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Riveri

I do acknowledge the rules, and I happen to have read that post before I sent my appeal. I promise I'll prevent anything like this from happening again.

thanks for replying

Edited by Nukebear
i think there's something wrong with your post button