MzBubblegum [defiex]

MzBubblegum

I've been currently playing the PvE for two weeks and I was exploring cities until I seen a area that had a llama and also some cactus's. I decided to tame the llama and also push it, then I got some cactus's that wasn't modreq'd but just in the middle of the field. I took some cactus but I don't believe it was anyone else's since it was in the middle of the field, a few minutes on I started pushing my llama then I got banned and I don't know why. I'm not for certain if it was the cactus or the llama pushing. I also don't know why I didn't get a warning or a kick from the game but a ban. It said it was for griefing but I don't understand why because I wasn't messing with anyone's things but I suppose it could be considered as thievery though. I was wondering if I could atleast know the exact reason why I was banned

Edited by Silversunset01
editd to show staffmember/user in title

Your ban information is below. Your banning staff member will respond to your post with the next actions you'll need to take to be unbanned.

Banned By Reason Time Banned Server
defiex Grief, no constructive edits. This is also after previous warnings against grief and player pet kills. nerd.nu/appeal 5 hours, 49 minutes ago

c.nerd.n

Hello MzBubblegum,

Thank you for your patience as I put together my response.   You are correct that you did no wrong with your cactus farming and llama claim/pushing, but it was other actions over the course of the two weeks since you've arrived that resulted in a ban.  You were warned by the signs at spawn with the rules of our server and also both officially and via messages to not grief other player builds as you went along.

A few examples are:

Griefing other player builds with blocks placed by you:

cWSgd77.png

TODS2Ca.png

You killed not one, not two, but three other player's pets over the course of the past two weeks as well.

I would like you to take a moment to review the rules of our servers at http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules.

The first time offense ban is 7 days from the moment of banning, so you may make a post on the 3rd of December to get unbanned, letting us know that you understand and have read the rules and will not repeat the offense. If you repeat the offense, it will result in a longer ban.

Please remember you may not evade the ban by using alts, or it will result into a longer ban time.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

• 1 month later...