[Note Appeal] OmegaEnigma (now Omegaeddon) [Zomise]

Omegaeddon

Hello.

According to this:

http://mcbouncer.com/u/1a023533479c4dbeb722b7809f70a612/notesFor

There is a year-old note on my account.

My conduct for the past year on your server has been spotless and I feel that this note only reflects a one-off slip-up.

I would like to appeal this note please.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Barlimore
Added Zomise into the title.

Hey Omega. You haven't really been playing on the servers and as such I can't evaluate whether your behaviour has changed or not. X-ray is a serious offence, so as of such I'm leaving the note. You may re-appeal it in six months.

Hi Zomise.

Yeah, I do see your point that I haven't been around on the servers very much.

I am well aware of how serious Xray is and the effects it has on the server.

However, would you take into account that this was a first offense and I admitted it immediately?

I would like to return to the server soon with a totally clean slate.

I understand how much you care for the server, and you don't want the community jeopardized by a potential troublemaker. You wouldn't be head admin

otherwise.

But would you give a player a chance to return and leave a silly mistake in the past?

The notes been there a year, Zomise. Isn't that long enough?

Hey Omega. Is it possible that you're confusing the note for a ban? You're not banned anymore, it's just the note that remains. You are free to come and play.

No no, I know there is no ban in place.

It's just that I don't feel comfortable with the stigma of the note over my head, is all.

When I logged on after my ban before, I got some nasty insinuations from certain users (who will remain unnamed).

As I am sure you understand, I don't want that. I would like to play in peace and actually be a part of this community.

I totally get that you havn't been able to evaluate me. But as I say, it was a one-off silly mistake. As far as I see, the note is unneeded.

Still, you're the head admin and I respect that.

If you chose to leave the note, so be it. I just can't abide the label, is all.

Notes and bans are public indeed, but Omega, if anyone is giving you snide comments about a note, that is very much not allowed. I would urge you to come back and play on the servers and we'll see how it goes. If anyone has something negative to say to you about it, please contact staff and we will handle it.