Apache00 [cheezychicken]

Apache00

I was banned for the reason "Griefed to produce a playertrap on P". Firstly, I have not been on P for about a year and whilst i was on their i hadn't griefed at all. And my second point is that i have recently changed my username from VCookies to Apache00 and this could be the reason i was falsely banned, perhaps there was a player with this username previously who had made a playertrap.

I'm disappointed that I have been banned as C.nerd.nu was my favourite server of all, I enjoyed the community and the system in which the claims had worked. Hopefully this can be resolved and I can give more information upon request.

note: could someone please explain the ban as i don't quite get the reason?

Edited by Barlimore
Edited title to include banning moderator for visibility.

Hello, you were banned for re-routing a player's railway line into a pool of lava. The attached picture shows this grief. The ban system we use does not confuse people after name changes - it is based off a unique ID to your account. I would advise you to ensure your account has not been compromised. As the ban occurred over 6 months ago I will unban you now. Please ensure you have read our rules and abide by them in the future.

2017-06-10_18.01.09.jpg

On 12/30/2017 at 5:23 PM, cheezychicken said:

Hello, you were banned for re-routing a player's railway line into a pool of lava. The attached picture shows this grief. The ban system we use does not confuse people after name changes - it is based off a unique ID to your account. I would advise you to ensure your account has not been compromised. As the ban occurred over 6 months ago I will unban you now. Please ensure you have read our rules and abide by them in the future.

2017-06-10_18.01.09.jpg

Thankyou, I have changed passwords on the account for security and hopefully this won't happen again.