Maxuranium [Hollifer]

Maxuranium

So, I got banned for abuse of world edit after a warning. However, after my warning  I only used world edit to undo the huge walls of sponge I had made. I later became literally unable to as my world-edit privileges had been revoked. The point I am making is after my warning I didn't push it any further and went back to building sensibly as I did before and would therefore like to unbanned. Cheers dude.

Hello Maxuranium

I will straight from the start emphasize that your //undo conflicted with my current efforts to remove the hours upon hours of World Edit abuse that had accumulated in the region, and gave me the impression that you were continuing to edit maliciously.
The removal of your world edit permissions was only to ensure you couldn't edit more while the rest of the edits in the region could be repaired. This didn't stop you from trying as you performed //set 0 during the time which it was not available to you.

Simply performing //undo under any normal circumstance would not be seen as malicious, but considering the hours that you and your friend have spent spamming your region with water and sponge, destroying & //undo'ing parts and causing the server to lag, players to crash and a massive mess to be made -- I couldn't ignore it.

Your ban reaches farther than just ignoring a warning, attempts to lag or crash the server & abuse of World Edit are taken very seriously.

I would like to see a reply back from you showing that you understand the gravity of the situation and that you understand our rules, then we may discuss an unban time.

Rules can be found here: http://wiki.nerd.nu/wiki/Rules

I fully understand the lag on the server was a huge inconvenience for many and for that I'm sorry and I understand why a ban was administered. However, I hope you understand my actions were not malicious, my use of '//undo' and '//set 0' later were only to undo me and my friends mess so I could get back to building on the server.

Alright, I hope that you can have a good time building normally.
Please keep in mind that any future offenses of WE abuse will be treated more severely than the last.

It's been two days,
Make sure you're refreshed with the rules that I linked in my post above, you are unbanned.