MyLittleDerpy [robr]

Derpy

Hey guys,

I have been off server for griefing another player's land while the server was at the end of it's revision cycle. I wanted to test out the claim mechanics as well as grief potential against what I would build. Safe to say whatever I tried in taking items from other players chests when they didn't have protection set wasn't possible (even with hoppers). This is ok, as well as disturbing if someone starts placing chests in one's base. Height limits for the claims seem to be top to bottom as well (correct me if I'm wrong)

This was a test as most of the builds have been finished the only time I entered the server (or I assumed they were) and not being used (especially if unclaimed). This will not happen on the new revision.

Thanks for your consideration and hard work.

In the form I had opened, I put in the required name (which seems to be the thread name in this case). MyLittleDerpy is the in-game name.

I am currently banned as I have been led to this forum by the in-game mention that I cannot join the server.

Edited by Derpy

Derpy - while I'm happy to see you know why you were banned, i'm concerned that you ignored the rules posted at spawn and online at nerd.nu/rules in the process.

Specifically the following section of the rules:

Be Respectful to the server

• No griefing or block spamming

We take griefing very seriously on this server - just because something isn't protected, or that it's near the end of a revision, that does not allow or excuse the behaviour and we will address it swiftly.  Please make sure you read these rules in depth and acknowledge them in this thread and you can be unbanned.

Looking at the rules, "No griefing or block spamming" is the only one I broke.

I've read the rules and think I've gotten most of them. I'll still have to experiment with the commands related to locking and whatnot (from the PvE section), but other than that I think I've got them covered.