P2weer [totemo]

P2weer

I was banned on pve for xray which yes I was xraying ive been playing for 2 days and have over 10 hours on the server I love it so much i'm so dumb I shouldnt of xrayed i hope you could please give me another chance and I wont ever do it again ive learned that I cant live without it. Its so much fun and if you ever see me do anything like that ever again im gone forever. Thanks for reading and giving me the time of day to even look at this. <3 ~P2weer

Ah okay. I have seen your appeal now.

The xray ban duration is one week on the first offence, starting at the time the ban is issued. As is customary with xray, all your edits have been wiped. When you are unbanned, you will have to start over from scratch.

I'm "busy" right now. I'll post more details later on.

I think I've said most of it already. The first xray ban is only a week from the time you were caught. If you do it again, the ban will be much longer.

Our systems do not automatically unban players. I'll try to remember, but if I forget, you can comment here to remind me.

Xray is generally fairly obvious to us. Here are a few screenshots of your edits.

bHGlym1.png

u6GHViF.png

njliIeR.png

Zfuh8M3.png