JonathanL_2003 [totemo]

JonathanL_2003

Hi!, I was banned for using xray yes i admit my friend was using it but I personally did not have it he was telling me spots there was diamonds so Im so so so sorry that it happend and i will make sure i don't let it happen again if i get a 2nd chance I loved the server it was fun and overall a good server... Please let me have 1 more chance 

That concurs with my impressions of what saw in at least some of the block logs.

I think the admins would be be gratified to hear that you've been enjoying the server. We appreciate new players, but obviously we can't allow people to cheat.

We handle xray the same, irrespective of the method used to cheat, so you are also banned for one week from the time of the offence, and you inventory and all your edits have been wiped from the map. If you xray again, you will be banned for longer. Our systems do not automatically unban players, so if I forget, you can comment here to remind me.

It's generally not difficult to spot xray, so it usually ends badly. Here are some screenshots of your mining. The edits connected with blue arrows are where p2weer directed you, whereas the edits connected with yellow lines are yours.

ZGTF67T.png

he8f3fP.png

IRj4l8M.png

gDswzee.png

33FtCyS.png

loP2Y0V.png

qyqRQTn.png

sbrMUsP.png

hDgOLIr.png