Omar157163 Ban Appeal [Hollifer]

omar157163

Hi I was banned for griefing on c.nerd.nu. I don't know why I decided to do a little griefing but I am sorry i did. I won't do it again as I like the world edit ability on my reigon. I may have done some minor griefing, but I can promise it will never happen again. Thank you. I do regret it although my griefing was not very large as the ban reason made it seem. 

Hello Omar.

Thank you for being honest about griefing.
Since you seem a little confused about the wording of your ban, I will explain why I chose what I did & what it means for you.

You were banned for " Large amounts of grief (complete removal of builds) and very little constructive edits. "

Since most of the builds on the server are protected, grief that exceeds over 5000 blocks is generally considered to be large.
You griefed just a little over 12,000 blocks out of other player's builds, over several locations on the map which included the complete removal of two builds, which I take very seriously.

These are the two builds that you completely removed, before and after you were rolled back in those areas.
7Yw5PBn.png
FP3ScLy.png

I have a suspicion that you might have targeted these builds because they looked incomplete, and this is why I chose to show them here.

The removal of any build that is not your own, including incomplete builds, is considered grief. If at any time in the future you would like to report a incomplete or derpy build, please make a modreq so that admins can determine if it is abandoned or not suitable, never take it upon yourself to 'clean up' or edit other's builds.

Hopefully this can help you avoid any issues in the future, and I highly suggest that you give our rules a thorough read.
They can be found here: http://wiki.nerd.nu/wiki/Rules

You will be unbanned in 2 days, on the 19th.