Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1

Hi

I was banned for using the slur "fggt", the ban reason was "homophobia". Tho I do not believe I was being homophobic. To be fair I realized my mistake right after as I said it, obviously it doesn't fly around here and I knew that, not everyone will agree or not get offended by the words. An honest mistake, I guess I'm used to having less restrictions about word choice on other communities. Still trying to work on being thoughtful about what I say (since again, not everyone would agree with it).

Thanks.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Roudydogg1, thank you for appealing.

I've banned you today exactly for the reason you've mentioned, and that this was the second instance where we've had to take action.

2018-04-26 21:07:27 [INFO] <Roudydogg1> geyyy

<kicked by admin>

2018-04-26 21:10:43 [INFO] [Roudydogg1 -> admin] Didn't know that word was off limitz (never heard you say literally anything about it before), sorry tho. Won't happen again :D

2018-05-22 00:49:34 [INFO] <Roudydogg1> I dont usually smoke weed, but when i do, i 420 blaze it fggt

We don't welcome this kind of chatter here on Nerd, so please keep it away. I'll unban you in 24 hours time.