DuckyLeQuack [kumquatmay]

DuckyLeQuack

In awareness of the illegality of my actions, I've used the x-ray pack multiple times over the 22'nd  and 23'rd. I knew the rules, and stupidly what I am, I broke them for that purpose. I dont have much to say about that, what I did was clearly against server rules, because it gives an advantage over other players who don't use this type of packs. I think you all have seen and maybe screenshotted of my mining-time.
That said, I have absolutely no intentions of using any xray packs any more, and will not be breaking any server rules anymore. I have read over them again completely, understand that I'll be sanctioned in game too, and I would like to submit this appeal and ask for a server unban.
Thank you for the attention, I hope to see you all in game soon :rolleyes:

DuckyLeQuack

P.S Sorry for my bad English, but I'm a italian guy :ohmy:

Edited by DuckyLeQuack

Ciao DuckyLeQuack, thanks for making an appeal!

First of all, thank you for your honesty and for rereading the rules. For a first offence x-ray you will be banned for a week from the time you were banned, your edits have been rolled back and your inventory has been wiped. 

For good measure, here are some screenshots of your x-ray:

Q3waRdy.pngtIiOhoE.pngXSUegwu.pngcVo1Nkl.pngq1Rw3t1.png

I will do my best to unban you on the 1st of July, but should you not have been unbanned by then please leave a reply here to remind me!