Xennali [ttsci]

Xennali

Hello, Not sure if i should start out as a general compliment or something uplifting or not, but i do admit to cheating. I did X-ray and I indeed knew it was against the rules. I wasn't attempting to disrespect the server or the players and staff while doing it, I simply wanted a little head-start so i could work less and socialize more, and do things like take tours of other towns and make friends. I know realize just how sadistic and unfair my actions were, I even appealed a grief that someone made and had an admin rollback my inventory. Im not holding a gun to your head telling you to unban me, but if you did, and gave me the biggest chance in the world, I would be happy to disable my hacked client, and maybe deal with some punishments if you wish to do so. All i ask is if you do not destroy my house i made in the snow biome south of MackSaffron's homestead, He helped supply me with the necessary tools and materials to build it, and he and I are very proud of it, however, I am not proud of the diamonds and emeralds I X-rayed into my inventory. again, I'm not holding a gun to your head forcing you to unban me, but if you did, and gave me the biggest chance in the world, I would be happy to disable my hacked client, and maybe deal with some punishments if you wish to follow through in that fashion. :)

Hi Xennali,

Thanks for coming clean. We always like to include evidence of xray behavior, so for reference, the imgur album here contains some screenshots demonstrating that you did clean out an area of diamonds in a pretty brazen manner and attempted to cover some of it up by mining out additional area after the fact. Multiple staff examined your edits and came to the same conclusion.

As this is a first offense you will be banned for a week, til the 29th of July, all your edits will be rolled back and inventory wiped. I will do my best to unban you on the 29th, but if you're not unbanned at that point, please leave a reply here to remind me!

Edited by ttsci

• 2 weeks later...