Facebook page for the Nerd servers

GMMan

"Facebook page for Nerd servers"

Seems to only be a page for C, not sure why.

Someone should make one for all of Nerd.

I agree with four_down, having a facebook page for the nerd servers should be all of the nerd servers in stead of just one because some people prefer that one, we are a community with three servers...

And maybe the page should be owned by one of the head admins or just an admin staff member in general, to make sure there isn't stupid shit that gets posted.

I think the thing people keep missing is no one would be required to like the page or anything. We don't give away things for voting or liking pages, so you would only like it if you wanted to. It would be an interesting way for people to post pictures of their bases or cities or whatever, and it would be easy to flip through them all unlike posts on the subreddit.

I am completely against this idea.

A lot of people I know on the servers aren't exactly fond of the idea of being doxed, and I can assure you that those that have been aren't exactly okay with it even now. We aren't a sort of organisation or group of people that know each other on a personal level (although some may be) and it's not really something that we can even encourage others to do. But if another source of nerd.nu content is made I don't exactly want to miss out on it simply because I refuse to use Facebook as a means of viewing it.

I think the thing people keep missing is no one would be required to like the page or anything. We don't give away things for voting or liking pages, so you would only like it if you wanted to. It would be an interesting way for people to post pictures of their bases or cities or whatever, and it would be easy to flip through them all unlike posts on the subreddit.

I don't feel that Facebook would be the place for people to post pictures of their creations, I would suggest that we (or I) make another to subreddit to celebrate even the smallest of creations throughout the servers, rather than have a cluster of different content on the main subreddit. That being said, major builds and such could still be posted on the main subreddit to gather attention. The alternative subreddit could be used to keep the simpler things out of /r/MCPublic. If such a thing was created, a lot more players would be tempted and encouraged to post as much as they'd like, and it would make for an interesting way to get the most out of the nerd servers.

Mmmm...not to crazy about the whole facebook thing.

Don't really know that I want my real life and my virtual one intersecting...

I don't know man, how hard can it be find "He who drank the ****"? I jest, of course.