jertyu [ttsci]

jertyu

I got banned for evading when I sent a mod request mentioning that my friend made a ban appeal.

Alright. Lets go over this. I joined the server at pretty much the same time as my friend, and we were on different ips. He told me that he was banned for ban evading (whatever, idk), so I decided to ask the mods if they could check his ban appeal. Guess what, I got banned for ban evading as if I am now the same person as him, even though I was on the entire time (which a mod might have noticed if they even bothered to check) so I would be REALLY interested in being told how that works.

How exactly are we the same person when we joined at the same time? Makes no sense.

Edited by jertyu

Your friend has a long list of alt accounts with rather a rather racist or otherwise unpleasant name history, and unfortunately, your account falls right into the same pattern at nearly exactly the same time. Coincidentally, your account and a bunch of his alt accounts all went through renamings within minutes of each other on the exact same day of the exact same month of the exact same year.  There's also the fact that the first thing that comes up for your username is an account on a griefing forum, which isn't a good look.

However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume maybe this was a past thing and you're older and more mature now. With that said, I want to make it clear that racism, homophobia, and other similar forms of behavior are not acceptable here. Please make sure you review our rules and abide by them on the servers. I hope we don't have any issues going forward - please play nicely and welcome back.

• ttsci locked this topic