Poobaloo (Mewcifer)

Pingarso

Shoobaloo

Ban Appeal

19 February 2019

I was banned on the server for using racial slurs against other players. Being banned for a second time and now being a qualified racist on the server. Everyone will now think I am a racist because a chat log was released in the Discord Server. English is not my first language, My heritage is from the Pacific Islands and America. With a small hint of Spanish. I apologize to anyone who is offended from my foul language. I promise it will never be brought up again. Any messages that are indeed racial discrimination can be used against me. 

I quote from The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, From Article 2.

Have a nice day. My Username Is: Poobaloo (Know for making that duplicated mega city)

"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty."

Edited by Mewcifer
Edited title to include username and banner name

Hello Poobaloo.

Thank you for appealing. We are currently compiling chat logs regarding your appeal. If I am not back to you within 48 hours, feel free to bump this conversation.

EDIT: I should also add that even though your racist comments weren't news to anyone, people can all go and see them anyway because we do have a public chat log attached to our subreddit.

Edited by Mewcifer

Hi Poobaloo,

Here is your ban information:

80g0EVy.png

Bardidley and I have reviewed your chat history and have compiled a list of around 100 lines of questionable things you've said in global chat, with a blatant disregard for the rules.

It seems that despite the rules and warnings from other players regarding your behavior in global, you persisted in harassing players with slurs when they criticized your city (albeit some were rude, but that still does not justify your behavior). You even approached a player's attempt to give you friendly suggestions by spewing insults at them. This kind of behavior is not acceptable, and it cannot be justified by any circumstances.

Your ban length is set at weeks. Please re-appeal Monday, March 4th, which is 2 weeks from your initial appeal. In the meantime, refresh yourself on the rules.

Edited by Mewcifer
Realized this is his 2nd ban. Bumping up 1 week as suggested.