Bdawg62199 [ttsci]

Bdawg62199

I would like to be un-banned because I was just trying to play with my friends and make a social experiment. I apologize for using something that the server defines as wrong but, I was wanting to see what i could do in the server and play accordingly.

Sincerely,

Brogan Ahern 

Hi bdawg,

You originally joined the server and started using a hacked client. I watched you for a little while and kicked you from the game with a warning to disable your hacked client before rejoining. 

You rejoined and did not do so. In fact, you then engaged in xraying and flyhacking, both of which are explicitly against the server's rules. 

The xray was a fairly straightforward issue - you frequently dug straight through stone directly to diamond ore.

Angle one, in someone's grinder that was under construction:

ePuHQp1.png

Another angle, showing how you dug up, over to the ore, and then backfilled it:

IX4CKxy.png

There were a few other obvious instances, such as going into someone's tunnel and digging straight to ore here:

z5ItsSE.png

And doing the same behavior here - entering a mined-out tunnel and digging through stone to get to diamond before attempting to backfill:

wAdxgpZ.png

The flyhacking was rather blatant, as you can see here:

60G3GgB.png

NwUYB2z.jpg

xXqkWo0.png

Regardless of your intentions, the rules of the server are quite clear, and if you're interested in the type of behavior that is permitted, I recommend giving them a read at http://nerd.nu/rules rather than "social experiments". Uninstall the hacked client and the xray. Your edits have been rolled back and you will be banned for a week.

You may post a reminder update here in seven days (March 24th) if you are not unbanned.

• 4 weeks later...