rexeon [totemo]

rexeon

Hello guys and girls at nerd.nu. I was talking with pete and ken about them getting to my base, when I got an msg from tittietoes or somthing about xraying at spawn and how he logged the blocks I mined? Wasn't sure what this meant so I continued walking and 5 seconds later I thought MC had just crashed. I checked my screen and it says Banned. reason: xray at nerd.nu/appeal? I was unsure of this as I didn't Xray at spawn. How could I possibly Xray and break the blocks at spawn if it's a protected area. I am still confused and not convinced about this whole thing. If you cant unban me, I get it. Too much server traffic can be crazy to handle at once, especially with new players arriving all the time and if you needed to get rid of a few players for this exact reason, I don't mind and I understand. Chat gets clogged at times and can be a right old bugger to handle. I was an admin on "Old Hawkcraft" once back in 2013, and a trusted mod (Builder) on the classic "ihoneyi.com" server. I live in another country to where the server is hosted to so I lag a bit when in game (maybe this was the reason for ban?). Maybe when my inventory was glitching earlier (spook6 and another admin fixed it) was the reason for my ban? I hope that the admin that supposedly "caught me out" for xraying or something can come to terms with whats happening (i need to as well and im confused as well). I'm very unsure about this whole thing and just hope that tittietoes (no offence; I can't check name as im banned) and whoever typed /ban rexeon sees this for what it's worth. Why would i ruin my position on this server after all ive done for everyone and after creating the perfect base for my friends and I (They are yet to join and move in and won't now as I'm banned). If I am banned for life, take all the stuff out my chests and share it out it (if you don't share it with everyone, please distribute evenly between Ken, Pete and Spook for being kind and genuine people). This is my token of respect for the server as everyone was so kind and I enjoyed the short time I had. Sorry if this seems unformal, I just dont believe that I should beg for anything, even if it's my life, so i'm beating aroung the bush. Please get back to me if it is possible. Stay positive team at nerd.nu and have a happy easter holiday!

PS: I have just realised how long this statement was.

Best Wishes,

-"rexeon"

tittietoes sounds like good fun. I'm adding it to the list.

Your inventory has been wiped and all your edits have been wiped from the map. You're banned for the customary 1 week with a longer ban if you xray again.

Between 02:00 and 02:15 server time you mined 41 diamonds and only 263 stone, for a ratio of about 6:1.

Here are some screenshots of your tunnels with gold, iron and diamond marked with coloured glass.

sebesfN.png

FTArvbr.png

ywnEvgN.png

u96rXmD.png

• 2 weeks later...