TraceOfTheFuture [totemo]

toresu

Message added by totemo

For reasons of completeness:

Ban reason: grief, fly hacking, subsequently added xray

Server: PvE

Ban duration guidelines: http://wiki.nerd.nu/wiki/Server_Policies#Ban_Duration_Guidelines

Applicable Rules: http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

Hiya! I admit that i used fly and ***hop, I placed some blocks behind city, I tried avoid ban using old account. I used fly and ***hop just to get to the station and I didn't had much time. Nothing more.

I'm sorry for what I did, i'll promise i'll never do that things againimage.png.5169d1bea8d01870b9294c044719efa9.png

nick: TraceOfTheFuture

Yeah, it's a shame. We do have lots of nice players for you to hang out with, but you need to play by the rules.

I did see some tunnels you made to diamond, gold, etc that looked a lot like xray so you'll stay banned for a few days until I get the time to take a closer look at those. Unless you'd like to tell me about those as well?

I spotted a bit of diamond that you mined as well, the other day. We do check regularly for xray and it's usually obvious. If you do xray again, we will know.

I noticed that you killed some enclosed farm animals and various pets (parrots, turtles). That is also against the rules. If you want to harvest farm animals, you must breed them first and let a breeding pair remain.

The normal ban for xray would be 7 days on the first occurrence, with much longer bans on recurrence. The ban duration for the grief (including mobs) and fly hacking would be added to that. You have been honest in this appeal, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and unbanning you a little early.

Please obey all the rules and have fun.