Altun505_ [totemo]

Altun505_

Hello, I was banned for "xray" on PvE.  Yes I accept that i used xray texture pack to gain advantage. But I am so sorry, i removed that texture pack from my computer. I regret using it and i swear i will never use it again. I am so sorry, please unban me. I love this server. You can take all my diamonds and ban me permanently if I ever use any cheat again. Just give me one last chance please. 

User Altun505_
Issuer totemo
Server c.nerd.nu
Reason xray on pve nerd.nu/appeal
Time Banned Sept. 4, 2019, 11:14 p.m.

Please read the ban duration guidelines. http://wiki.nerd.nu/wiki/Server_Policies#Ban_Duration_Guidelines

Please re-familiarise yourself with the rules, particularly those pertaining to x-ray: http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

You're banned for 7 days from the time of the ban. On the 11th, comment here as a reminder to me to unban you.

Your name comes up a lot in modreqs, in a bad way. Taking things, killing pets, annoying people. Stop all that. You took a shulker. We've returned that. I don't want to hear of a similar incident happening again.

This is why you were banned:

2019-09-05_08.40.30.png

You can be sure i'll obey the rules from now on.

What I don't get it is, why did you remove my base completely? I spent so much time building a base and gathering items. I spent  hours trading with villagers making armor and tools for myself. You can't delete all my work just like that. With xray texture pack i got like 20-30diamonds (with fortune3). You can take all those diamonds. But please don't remove my base completely. I only used xray 1 time and I swear i will never use any cheat again. I am not a cheater and it was the first time i used a cheat.

Please don't make all my work gone, just because some diamonds...  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We clear out all of you edits and inventory because it's hard to be certain that you haven't used xray in more subtle ways than we were able to detect, and xrayed materials allow for faster progress in the game.

You have the pleasure of starting over from scratch. You're unbanned.