tobylane [cmdrtebok]

tobylane

You know full well how we enforce the no sexism, racism or homophobia rule. Don't pretend like you didn't know you can't say "fag" on the server in ANY context. I don't want to hear it, it isn't up for debate and despite what you think and feel I know for a fact that this language makes some members of the community uncomfortable. One of the main reasons some of my real life friends play on these servers is because they don't have to be subjected to that all the time as if they are playing xbox live. 

I am also not going to get into a technicality fight with you about specific rules you can feel free to look them up yourself. This isn't the kind of ban appeal that gets you unbanned. All you had to do is say you wouldn't do it again and not appear to be trolling. 

I said [bad words], I accept that using either in any way is wrong, I just didn't know which rightly earned me the ban. That was all that I was confused over. I'm sorry for using both, and I won't use either again. The rule I broke is Universal, part two "No sexism, racism, homophobia or any type of hate speech, especially targeted at specific users."

Edited by tobylane