KenjiMellow [Cheezychicken]

KenjiMellow

Hello,

So I tried logging into the server and it says I was banned for "x-ray"? I haven't played in two weeks I don't know if that's why I was banned or what. I have friends and family that play on the server and hope to keep playing with them. I'm new to minecraft and I've enjoyed the server and community for being so helpful.

Thank you!

(edit) I looked over the rules, and how to appeal so I'm updating this post.

The last thing I remember doing in the server was getting ready to build my place (looking at the world map) I was around the coordinates of 2640, 64, 810 because it looked unused, and then I left for 2 weeks I don't know if that helps at all.

Hi,

User KenjiMellow
Issuer cheezychicken
Server c.nerd.nu
Reason xray nerd.nu/appeal
Time Banned

June 15, 2020, 8:24 p.m

I went around your diamond mining and found multiple instances of fairly blatant xray.

Our policy for xray is a full rollback of all edits and a week ban. If you aren't unbanned on the 22nd, please contact any staff member and they will unban you.

Your edits have been rolled back and your inventory has been cleared. Please make sure you read our rules and understand them.

Hello,

I never even had diamonds by the time I left I only had iron stuff I got from my friends. Like I said I haven't even been on for two weeks and I have people who play on the server to prove it. There's no possible way I could've been online in the past two weeks to even play.

When I cleared your inventory you had full diamond armour and diamond tools. You also mined roughly 50 blocks of diamonds. You were last seen on the server on June 15th, 2 days ago. If this truly wasn't you all I can recommend is changing your minecraft password to ensure this doesn't happen again. Actions on an account are tied to that account, so your ban will stand even if it was not you personally that broke the rules.