[PMC] Remove Furnace Warnings on C?

MasterCommaThe

Guest Former Staff

Make it official and get a C admin to weigh in on this and then it will be done.

Absolutely, when you have time we'd appreciate if these furnace warnings could be removed (furnace & burning furnace).

We had discussed this in two or three topics as far back as the archived forum but we never seemed to take it any further.

Guest Former Staff

Thanks again for updating these warnings and adding skull warnings. These warnings will appear upon each skull placement, unfortunately we cannot change this to detect only when multiple are being placed.

Please update here with any feedback that you have of your experience with the skull warnings from worldguard. I was expecting it to be a lot more spammy, however it has been fine for the two days we've had it so far.

It's not been bad at all however I forget what was said last time we suggested the /trust command was put in place, I think that would be useful.

I feel like have "trusted" users goes against so much of what we stand for with no players being above others, and is just asking for trouble.

• Upvote 1

I feel like have "trusted" users goes against so much of what we stand for with no players being above others, and is just asking for trouble.

The /trust command is only for removing ncp warnings that can get spammed by who could be playing legitimately but are setting off warnings for some reason.   This command doesn't give a player any special powers and wouldn't be something that they know about and only lasts until the next time they log off.  These warnings pop up a lot when someone is digging through sand or gravel or for numerous other reasons.  /trust was just used for times when we teleport to a person who is throwing off warnings but they are building legitimately, so you /trust (member) so npc will temporarily ignore them.

So let me repeat, this command isn't used to class a user as "trusted". 

The /trust command is only for removing ncp warnings that can get spammed by who could be playing legitimately but are setting off warnings for some reason.   This command doesn't give a player any special powers and wouldn't be something that they know about and only lasts until the next time they log off.  These warnings pop up a lot when someone is digging through sand or gravel or for numerous other reasons.  /trust was just used for times when we teleport to a person who is throwing off warnings but they are building legitimately, so you /trust (member) so npc will temporarily ignore them.

I take that back then. I took it as players getting past having to use /skull multiple times, the idea that was mentioned before.

If my memory serves, /trust if from the old MCCondom plugin, it's not a part of No Cheat Plus.  Additionally, I think the block place warnings are actually WorldGuard, not NCP.  I don't think WG has any equivalent command to /trust.

If my memory serves, /trust if from the old MCCondom plugin, it's not a part of No Cheat Plus.  Additionally, I think the block place warnings are actually WorldGuard, not NCP.  I don't think WG has any equivalent command to /trust.

I believe you are correct in this.  However, I am thinking that, with our highly skilled tech admin team we have, that something like this might be able to be added in to WorldGuard at some point in time.  But, I know that the tech admins have a bit on their plates atm and wasn't going to push for anything until after the new revs and updates come out.