Appeal: he1l0 [cheezychicken]

he1l0

Alright, So, I was banned for something vague reason and right away you can see I get a vague "Breaking rules multiple times". It would be really helpful if you could tell me what I did as i have been warned several times for different things. This ban note is useless and does not tell me what I did.0z4ccdLF.thumb.png.82d145e4c2aff988ded350207ac0e997.png

I have been warned multiple times this rev for breaking/placing blocks in others claim so im guessing thats the reason but again back to my first reason were it would be helpful if you told me what claim I broke/placed a block in! I feel I have been banned for a vague reason and im sorry that I did something that violates the rules and I wont do whatever I did again.
-- Djnjd09 IGN: he1l0

P.S. Also note I did check my MCBouncer and it was still the same reason and more vague warnings.

EDIT: Sorry for being rude

Edited by he1l0

Hello there,

Just for reference:

Banned By Reason Time Banned Server
cheezychicken Multiple instances of rules being broken after warning. nerd.nu/appeal 52 minutes ago c.nerd.nu

The main issue here is these:

Added By Note Time Added Server
zedadex pve rev26 - warned for nether road grief 14 hours, 52 minutes ago c.nerd.nu
robr warned for building in other user's claim area pve26 21 hours, 58 minutes ago c.nerd.nu
defiex warned for changing signtext within another player's claim. 3 days, 20 hours ago c.nerd.nu
totemo Kicked for homophobia on PvE 26 4 days, 17 hours ago c.nerd.nu
CARnivore_nds per player: bed incident that led to warning was accidental due to ownership confusion 5 months, 3 weeks ago c.nerd.nu
Bluuefuzzy warned for general grief on pve 5 months, 3 weeks ago c.nerd.nu
robr warned for destroying bed near end portal pve25 6 months ago c.nerd.nu

Someone being warned for 4 different rules being broken within 5 days is not a pattern I want to allow to continue on the server. Please make sure you read and understand the rules. If you have any questions about them or any other problem, please ask a member of staff.

I will unban you tomorrow. If you continue to cause issues in the server the next ban will be significantly longer.

• Like 1