Tarheels96 [raevz]

Tar

I paste this in from the old forums:

Hey all, 
It has been 8 months since I have touched this game, obviously being busy with school or even other games. I'm asking to be unbanned because my cousin has recently mentioned to me that I should play minecraft with him. So when asking what server, he offered to use this one. Now obviously, that would hard to do since I've been banned on it for about 8-9 months. My only intention is to come on and play with my cousin and maybe his friends once or twice a week. So just asking to be unbanned and I'm open to discussion.

You have a long history with us, including 2 xray bans (for which you are banned now). I can find in the old forums a discussion from July 2012 about unbanning you (after your account had been compromised and it had come on advertising a griefing group, your second ban for such behavior). Which means that this latest ban, dated July 20, 2012, came soon after you'd been unbanned.

Convince me why you should be unbanned.

Well i had thought that we (as in the mod who banned me back then) had already come to the conclusion that it was not me who did such behavior the second time, and had thought we had come to the agreement that my account had been 100% protected and has been since. And for any sort of hacking in any way, i have not touched this game in over 8 months, and i have zero intentions of retouching the game just to hack.

I stated that i am only just trying to play minecraft with my cousin and friends, and of course i am only here to have fun and play with friends who happen to enjoy being on here, which im sure is why we are all here.

Thank you for your time and i hope to be unbanned soon without any problems in the future.