Nerpy [Bardidley]

Nerpy

So yesterday, my account was accessed by an outside source. I was unaware at the time because I was asleep. I tried to log on this morning, but I have found myself to be banned. Can this be reconsidered, because I had no access to the account during the break in.image.png.ce02f4abf353f4ebe89bbceccf33fb1e.png

Ban #1: c.nerd.nu (Bardidley) [Racist slurs are not allowed in chat. nerd.nu/appeal] 2021-02-25

Hi Nerpy,

Thank you for making an appeal. You were banned for making a racist slur on Creative last night. This is not tolerated on our servers. If your account was compromised that would mean someone else in your household must have accessed your account, because your IP address here on the forum matches the login IP in game. Not an outside source.

You are responsible for the security and activity of your account. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that someone in your household accessed your account, so I will ask you to change your account password before coming back. Please respond here stating you have secured your Minecraft account and that you have read our rules and you will be unbanned.