unnamed205 [Verros]

unnamed000

hello there, i am sorry i griefed part of a build in the end; the reason i did it was because another player was trying to make themselves "king" of the end by making thrones and big entrances that obstructed the pillars of the end even though they did not get the ender dragon, and i decided to be stupid and remove the big entrance by breaking all the blocks and filling the whole space with endstone and making it look like nothing was there. the entrance was connected to the outside by a hole through one of the pillars (vertically) and instead of filling it back in i did the wrong thing and filled it (mostly) with lava. (now that i think about it it was rude) and then the part i get banned for: first for context, there was a big bridge of purpur blocks that connected the island to he main island wich, at the time, i thought was selfish (i also thought the big entrance was selfish). i discovered beds exploded in the end because when i was building Endfly, (no wiki page exists at the moment) i put a bed in one of the huts and the same player who was trying to be king right clicked the bed and the whole hut exploded and i had to rebuild it 2 times because of this. from this discovery, i proceeded to place beds right on the border of the players' end island's region, and then right clicked them. a little while after a mod reverted the changes and i was banned. here i am, making a forum post of why i think i should be unbanned... once again, i am very sorry i griefed that with beds and i'll never do it again.

Edited by unnamed000

Alright so the bed issue has since been resolved and I mostly just banned you over the griefed structures. If you can't get along with some others then I would suggest just not building with them; griefing is not acceptable on this server. You were also being pretty agressive in global chat; please remember that this server is shared by more individuals than just your group. We do have /clanchat and messages (msg and /r) for more private discussions. More than anything I want you to just calm down for the day and read over the rules. I'll unban you tomorrow.

Please take a moment to review the rules (https://nerd.nu/rules/) and post back here when you have.