Creative Usage Stats keep reseting

ROCKONN

http://nerd.nu/usage/creative/

I've been watching this page almost every day for a few months now, and every so often there'll be a small jump in time, usually bringing someone's time down 10 hours or so. Sometime in the last 24 hours, I somehow lost 300 hours of game time, along with about 20 days of activity. Is this just the tracker derping out?

Just confirming that this was also an issue on the Survival usage stats before they stopped working. Not sure to what extent, but the numbers would fluctuate at odds with real time (e.g. an impossible amount of numbers in the 24 hours between checking it last).

• 6 months later...

Oh, This was before LadyCailin completely redid the usage stats with commandhelper. I believe that there is information about this too as a solved issue on NerdBugs also.

This was referring to the old, now completely gone usage stats. LadyCailin's new usage stats system solved this, and it's no longer an issue anymore

Edited by coolgamerovr90

Is the problem still occurring? Way back when this was going, John said slide had made some changes, which could cause the original shifts observed. There is no need to bring this up if it isn't relevant anymore.

Yep, it's no longer relevant anymore, this thread wasn't left for dead, it just wasn't updated. I can also try to find the issue report on GitHub too about this issue and link it here

Edited by coolgamerovr90