MrMinecraft1423 [totemo]

Mr_CTA

Hi, although this is copy-pasted (and slightly edited) from one of my previous messages, it is basically an appeal and apology.

Firstly, I do apologise for intentionally crashing the server. I did that because I was mad at the server. I was not mad at you guys on creative, I was mad at some people on PvE. Since that day, I wanted to forget about nerd. 

It all started one day in Ambrosia. I was caught stealing things and selling them for nerdcoins. My membership was revoked, and I moved to Rose. When I moved they sorta welcomed me. Then came the bad part, the part that made me crash the server. I was smelting their raw diamond ore. They caught me and got mad at me. Why? Because I didn't mine it with a pickaxe. They never told me, but I'm not putting the blame on them, I'm putting the blame on myself. I got so mad I wanted to quit. Although there are some nice people (for example UpsideKen, hi if you're still there,) these were the people I got mad at. I wanted to get my revenge, so I figured i could crash the server with W/E. I later got banned, which I still am. I also did this because I wanted to forget about nerd. I sincerely apologise for this. 

Sincerely,
MrMinecraft1423 (Mr_CTA.)

Edited by Mr_CTA
Removed unnecessary stuff.

• 2 weeks later...