Creative Ten Minute Build Contest - Assistance Needed

tacodude3

Hey all!

As many of you are probably aware, a few months back I held a community event on the Creative server, a ten minute build contest.  The contest went great, and we had over fifty participants show up to compete and spectate, boasting some of the highest player counts we have seen on Creative in months.  So, I've decided to host a second contest in the same vein, in hopes of bolstering awareness and player count for Creative once again, since we seem to be lacking in community events for the server.

But, there's one tiny problem.

We've already got the "arena" built, the permissions set up, and all of the other technical mumbo-jumbo sorted.  HOWEVER,  the most important part of the contest is, of course, the clock, which counts down from ten minutes.  Last time I hosted the contest, Dumbo52 set up the clocks for me, however, this time he is out of time and unable to help.  I'd like to get the event running in the next week or so, settle on a date, time, judges etc. relatively soon, but above all, we really need a clock!

So, my question is, would it be possible for a tech to quickly host last rev on event.nerd.nu, simply to grab the schematic for the old clock, and in turn paste it into the current revision?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing you all on event night.

Cheers,

taco