BaconLover07 [defiex]

BaconLover07

it wasn't different offenses, but the same offense that happened ONCE (I called someone a homo, but I got warned for it and that was that)

But the racism and griefing?

For griefing, I stole a sign from someone on the first day, which was dealt with, but I dont recall making any racist jokes (But knowing my background I probably did and forgot about it)

But I grabbed a beehive from a friends base, then asked him about it, he said no, don't take it, so I threw it back so he could place it down and I wouldn't have a claim on it. 

Not ONLY did I get warned almost an HOUR after I gave him BACK the bee hive, but I got warned, THEN BANNED for it, banned about 5 minutes after the warn.

Im not gonna say Im innocent, but I feel like this is kinda an unjust ban. If you need character witnesses (Is that a thing here?) you can contact darkroot members. I mean no ill will and genuinely like the server.

I accidentally posted my appeal in a post I made and not the one the site made, so Im copying it here

Hello BaconLover07,

Thank you for submitting an appeal.  The ban was not for an individual occurrence, but for them collectively in such a short time frame.

You griefed once (the sign) and were told not to grief again.  While you did give the hive back,  you did not ask permission before you removed it.  Using the word "homo" or logging in and immediately greeting the players at large with a "Hello my African Americans" is not appropriate.

Please take a moment to review the rules at https://nerd.nu/rules/. Once you have, please come back and let me know that you have and understand them.  I will then unban you.

Thank you,

-defiex

• 1 month later...