A Little Comment on My "Absence"

JohnAdams1735

For reasons still unknown to me, I cannot connect to mumble, irc, or any MC servers. Obviously my internet is working, but these three vital things to me aren't working.

Most have suggested that it has to do with the firewall of the network - an issue I've raised with the network's owner. Until it is resolved, I'll be a little scarce :(

I can still be reached via the forums (probably the best way) and reddit and a few other staff have my phone number if things catch fire (though I don't know how I'd be able to help). I am also still able to get into mumbles via my tablet for brief bursts (until the wifi network catches up to me D: or something) that do not require certificates (as I do not have the paid plumble app for android). I'm also sometimes able to connect to irc and nerd mumble from my computer, again just for brief bursts (although that's not much help to be honest). I have not been able to connect to irc on my tablet, either, using andchat. Which suggests it is indeed something on my Uni's end and thus out of my hands for now.

I apologize for any pm's in irc I have not responded to and I hope to return soon. I want to play the new S rev >:/ not to mention *cough* CTF >:/ and the new C rev >:/

• Upvote 9