Mehlsuppe (my account, which was called xXMogusDripXx back then) got banned about 1 and a half years ago and I'm sorry

Mehlsuppe

Ok, so here's what happened: Some months ago, I think about 18-20, I got banned from your network. The reason was because in my starter base (which was underground) I found a naturally generated bedrock penis. I tried claiming it, but 5 hours later I logged in to find it was removed by the admins for being inappropriate. Because I was annoyed, I tried to get it rebuilt by harassing (my first reason for getting banned) the admins by saying it was a coathook, digging for another one and starting a change.org petition to get it rebuilt. I'm pretty sure I even harassed them on discord too. I got kicked a few times but after rejoining 2 times I got banned. I went to the forums to make an appeal, but was declined (rightfully so). I accepted I wasn't going to get unbanned so instead I did something so dumb of me I think about it like once a week to this day. For context, I gave away a lot of maxed netherite back then, and I had maxed netherite myself. So being dumb and annoying, I went onto the discord and claimed every single piece of netherite I found was X-rayed, in order to get 3 other people banned who wore sets I gave to them. I got immediantly banned from the discord and since then I haven't been active in the community. I haven't been really playing minecraft in the past 10 months, and because I really loved the community on here so much I decided to appeal, and also to get it off my mind. I would completely understand if I don't get unbanned but if I don't please provide a reason why. 

Link to the change.org petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-p-nerd-nu-admins-i-want-my-bedrock-penis-rebuild-on-p-nerd-nu 

• Like 1

Hi there! I'm technically the banning person of record here, so I'll be handling your appeal. First of all, thank you for owning up to your actions a year and a half ago. An important part of an apology is recognizing what you did wrong. Another important part is working to change your behavior. Hopefully, you've matured a bit since your ban, and have learned to find healthier outlets for your frustration. Are you willing to act more appropriately in the future?