Giblet_00 [JohnAdams1735]

avo_luver

I was banned for "spam" (false read chat logs) "homophobia" (also false read chat logs) "trolling on all 3 servers" (also false due to the fact that i have never even signed in on the "pve" server and again read chat logs) and "avo fanboy" where in the rules does it say you cant like a certain youtube group ie. team avolition so i belive that the person who banned me should be demoted due to admin / mod abuse , Thanks for your time -Giblet_00

they changed "spam " to "block spam" i was building something and then replying to the signs they kept placing and they were building where i was planning to build something where i had it started and they kept placing blocks so i destroyed them and another thing the "homophobia" is a load of shit since for your information you ass holes im bisexual so go fuck a cactus

Hello Giblet_00, there are a few things you should know and here they are.

1. There is no reason to be rude in your appeal.

2. Be patient and JohnAdams1735 will be with you as soon as they can.

3. Only BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal after 48 hours.

Ban information for JohnAdams1735:

Ban for giblet_00 on c.nerd.nu for Homophobia, block spam, avo fanboy, nerd.nu/appeal by JohnAdams1735 on 2013-08-11 16:10:11 (no more bans, no notes)

I was banned for "block spam" ( I'm unaware of what this is so I will not deny or confess to it )"homophobia" (extremely false I'm bisexual -_-) "trolling on all 3 servers" (also false due to the fact that i have never even signed in on the "pve" server and read chat logs) and "avo fanboy" where in the rules does it say you cant like a certain youtube group ie. team avolition so i belive that the person who banned me should be demoted due to admin / mod abuse , Thanks for your time -Giblet_00

and sorry about the other one I just hate abusive mods / admins

Sorry, that should have read "block spam." You were building an AVO sign but couldn't get past the "V."

The homophobia appeared on a sign:

33nlzMe.jpg

We don't take kindly to griefing groups of any kind, nor their active supporters, either. You can see the "V" portion of what was to be your AVO sign in the picture above. I also quote from the C logs (which I was waiting on to update):

2013-08-11 14:08:42 | <Giblet_00> lol no swatikas ? #avo

2013-08-11 14:11:49 | <Giblet_00> where the fuck do i build

2013-08-11 14:12:06 | <JohnAdams1735> Any place that isn't claimed

2013-08-11 14:12:23 | <Giblet_00> oh thats helpful. -_-

2013-08-11 14:12:39 | <JohnAdams1735> Most claims have a border or a region that will stop you from building

2013-08-11 14:12:55 | <Giblet_00> again not helpful

2013-08-11 14:13:47 | <Giblet_00> i see whyy avo griefs reddit servers

Despite your rude language I still attempted to help you:

2013-08-11 14:13:59 | <JohnAdams1735> try /randloc

2013-08-11 14:14:09 | <JohnAdams1735> It'll tp you to a renadom location

2013-08-11 14:14:11 | <JohnAdams1735> *random

2013-08-11 14:14:17 | <JohnAdams1735> Might be more helpful :p

Which you did, and given your belligerent attitude and mentioning of AVO, I vanished and tp'd to you, eventually watching you attempt to write "AVO" in diamond blocks (pictured in part above).

And yes, I apologize, you have not been on P. One of the mods I was talking with at the time is usually on P and so I assumed. Also, upon reading the chat logs on S I can see your banter as not trolling but a genuine interest in wanting to know what mods we allow on the server and why AVO griefed us in the past. I have changed your ban message to reflect this.

As I was writing the above, you've seen fit to post time and again. We ask that you do not bump your appeal; it will be delt with when the banning staff member has a chance to reply. Also, do not make duplicate appeals.

Now then, you are welcome to comment further on the matter at hand and I will consider an unban if you behave like a human being and not a tool. Thank you.

I direct you to this: https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/topic/20-banned-for-a-homophobic-or-racial-slur-read-this/

And also point out that, as pictured, your comment followed a sign I had placed saying "such rud ness." The context is derogatory and potentially offensive.

Block spam is the placement of blocks to no end (usually a large number placed all over) or the creation of something meant to troll, such as an AVO sign. As an AVO fan I'm surprised you're unaware of the term.

Many of us make the effort to be the better man, and to keep a kinder tone when dealing with ban appeals, griefers, trolls, fanboys, etc etc. We'd appreciate it if you would do the same.

We'd also like it if you wouldn't stray from the topic.

In response to your question regarding the phrase "to no end:" In this context, it's a nice way of shortening "without any constructive purpose, with the sole intent of taking up space which others may potentially use, to create a mess for others to clean up." That itself, is my shortening of all the other reasons you could choose to take up space with malicious (not quite the word, but you get the gist of it) intent.

Please take your ban appeal seriously, and kindly refrain from wasting time (either ours or your own).

I wasn't straying for the topic I was being polite and apologizing for not responding and I gave him an explanation and thank you for pointing out the "to no end " for means what do you mean taking it seriously I have been taking it quite seriously I'm just trying to get unbanned from 1 of the very few decent servers that minecraft offers

Your questions have been answered. You continue to have the offenses of griefing, spamming blocks, homophobic slander, and supporting a well known griefing team through your own actions against you. Anything to add? Please be clear/to the point.

well yes actually I wasn't really supporting avo as much as I was pretty much saying " I see why avo griefed reddit " ad also I just like their videos I think it's very funny that people get so upset about having their builds destroyed in a computer game and also I wasn't really spamming block as much as I was going to delete the avo letter(s)and the tower was going to be a sky scraper with the words " GTFO AVO" on the top and it being a "business " for anti-grief and it was meant as a joke for said " homophobic slander " but I definitely understand why I would be a punishable offense and the grief was just meant to try to see if it was a locked area so I admit to the grief and I would also like to apologize to all the mods / admins who I freaked out on I know it's gotta be hard to run 3 very large servers so uh thanks for your time and everyone else's and good day / night -- Giblet_00

I'm going to set the ban length at two days from the date of the ban (timestamped in North America August 11). You can expect to be unbanned sometime on August 13. In the interm, please read our rules at http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules for a refresher on them.

Also, next time you can right click with a wood sword to see if something is in a "locked" region :)