minecrafter523 [xXNjordXx]

minecrafter525

Ban information for xXNjordXx:

Ban for minecrafter523 on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by xXNjordXx on 2012-09-02 11:23:56 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and xXNjordXx will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay im at home now

You are saying tht you got your account with the name indestruct1ble banned on our servers and played with the account minecrafter523 after that

is that right ?

Ban for #11822145 indestruct1ble on c.nerd.nu for crop grief on s.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-06-30 21:42:31 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Note #32686 for indestruct1ble on c.nerd.nu: Warned for minor grief on C. by barlimore on 2013-06-29 18:59:32

xXNjordXx asked me to comment here with relevant information: The minecrafter523 ban was first, so the indestruct1ble ban will be permanent for ban evasion. Njord, when you handle the minecrafter523 here take into account that he evaded the ban (long enough to get both a note about grief and a ban for grief) in addition to the ban reason for the minecrafter523 account.

Ban for #11822145 indestruct1ble on c.nerd.nu for crop grief on s.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-06-30 21:42:31 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Note #32686 for indestruct1ble on c.nerd.nu: Warned for minor grief on C. by barlimore on 2013-06-29 18:59:32

xXNjordXx asked me to comment here with relevant information: The minecrafter523 ban was first, so the indestruct1ble ban will be permanent for ban evasion. Njord, when you handle the minecrafter523 here take into account that he evaded the ban (long enough to get both a note about grief and a ban for grief) in addition to the ban reason for the minecrafter523 account.

No no no no No ur getting it all wrong, what i am saying is i played on my minecrafter523 like in october and i forgot about the whole ban then i made a new account and found this server again Yeaaaa that time i got banned in october was when i was like 9 years old. now i am 10 and way more mature now.  :sad:

Edited by minecrafter525

Okay i made up my mind

I will unban the account minecrafter523 tomorrow when im back from work.

The account indestruct1ble will stay banned for the ban evasion.

Please make absolutely sure that we will not see you in this section of the forum again, any other section is fine but not the banappeals ;-)

To help you make sure that we wont see us in this section again here is a link to the rules.

http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

Read them, play by them and keep out of trouble.

Okay i made up my mind

I will unban the account minecrafter523 tomorrow when im back from work.

The account indestruct1ble will stay banned for the ban evasion.

Please make absolutely sure that we will not see you in this section of the forum again, any other section is fine but not the banappeals ;-)

To help you make sure that we wont see us in this section again here is a link to the rules.

http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

Read them, play by them and keep out of trouble.

k. thanks! so much I WILL NEVER EVER EVER do that again