jakobmolle [jcll]

jakobmolle

Hello, my name is jakobmolle and i wish to have my ban lifted.

I'll start at the beginning. One time I was browsing youtube and found and team of greifers that seemed like that would be funny, it was Team Avolition incase you were wondering. So I thought, hmm, if they can do this stuff and get away with it then why can't I? So there began my short greifing phase, when I didn't care what happened to my account as long as I was having fun. Then i stumbled upon the nerd.nu servers in there description, so I came on, busted a few things up, and was banned shortly thereafter.

It has been probably a year (at least) [edit: it has actually been two years] since that and I would like to join the MCPublic minecraft community but can't because of my previous actions, so what I am really trying to say is that I'm very sorry and I hope you will appeal my ban so I could join this awesome community.

Thanks,

jakobmolle

Edited by jakobmolle

Ban information:

Ban for jakobmolle on c.nerd.nu for griefing - nerd.nu/appeal by jcll on 2011-08-08 17:07:26 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and jcll will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.