[PMC] How about a new modmeeting ?

xXNjordXx

Guest Former Staff

I'll leave the details to Buzzinbee but we were discussing server-specific meetings at least monthly for creative where this can be run by moderators.

My only suggestion to this idea is to have a clear definition of what you want to achieve from the meeting with people.

I'll leave the details to Buzzinbee but we were discussing server-specific meetings at least monthly for creative where this can be run by moderators.

My only suggestion to this idea is to have a clear definition of what you want to achieve from the meeting with people.

Agreed we would set out the topics to discuss in MCP and then hopefully mods can run it. We want to have these each month just to keep people in the loop, the idea behind using mods to run them is that 1 it will make the mods seem more approachable for players and 2 there are more mods so time-zones can each have meetings to suit them. I would also like to have this idea with full server meetings, we don't want to make people think like there are 3 separate communities, some people might want to talk about all 3 servers at once, so to have a staff meeting talking about all the servers could be beneficial. We would put up the ideas that are brought up in the meetings onto a word document and try to implement as many of them that seem reasonable as possible. I'd like some feedback on this idea though like Njord said, Pros and cons.