lyvyndyr [chargb]

Lyvyndyr

I had not read the world rules when starting, and after the rampant PKing at the spawn point, had taken up an unrealistic view of what hostile actions are and are not tolerable on the server.  I have since read the rules and will abstain from any similar actions in the future.

Ban information:

Ban for lyvyndyr on c.nerd.nu for Crop grief on S. nerd.nu/appeal by chargb on 2013-08-14 19:49:46 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and chargb will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello lyvyndyr.

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for being honest about not reading the rules.

http://imgur.com/a/9eNdE

I banned you for crop grief on S, when I checked your edits I noticed that you've broken 31 potatoes; as shown in the 3rd image down on the uploaded album. But you had not replaced any of them.

On Survival we allow people to use each others farms as there is no protections, only if they replant what they broke. Unfortunately you had not :/

I also found some minor broken spots of carrots if you look at the first image. As this is only your first ban I'm going to give you a shorter ban length

Bump your appeal on the 18th of August to be unbanned.

Please make sure you only bump your appeal AFTER 48 hours has passed.

-Char