[PMC] Regarding My Absence

Dumbo52

First off, I'd like to apologize for my severely limited activity over the past month or so - particularly over the last two weeks, during which my activity has been close to zero. The gist of it is, I've had a ton of stuff on my plate (moving, family emergencies, lots more IRL stuff...). Most of what I've been dealing with is over now, though, so I should be pretty much back in business from now on. It's unfortunate that my absence had to fall on this particular time when we're getting ready for the Creative reset, but several very capable people have been planning for the reset. I'd like to thank Barlimore for continuing to lead the way even while having to do head-hammy stuff, Cyotie for helping out with everything amidst his busy life, Buzzinbee for sacrificing his sanity to the community by stepping up to the role of CAdmin, and all of the other moderators and staff for keeping the servers in check. You guys are great.

But yeah, I'm back.

• Upvote 3

Guest Former Staff

Most of what I've been dealing with is over now

I'm really glad to hear this as maybe now things will calm down a little for you.

It's also great to have you back.