Forgot mumble password

teddylover

Somehow I can't login to my account on mumble anymore because I don't know the password and I don't know what to do. I don't know where I should go to retrieve it/get a new one.

I need help.

-teds

If you create a new certificate with teddylover in it with a _ or something and log onto mumble I'll fix your certificate for you.

I clicked on Nooble's link but it brought me to the exact place I was 5 mins before that. I just need a password which is the same for both of my accounts. I created teddylover some years ago and hardly likely to remember the password

EDIT: I clicked Nooble's first link not 2nd

Edited by teddylover

teddylover: I logged on to the mumble server and removed your registration with the old certificate. (The server remembers that the certificate is associated with the name "teddylover" and prevents anyone else from using your name because they don't have the certificate.)

You should be fine to log in to mumble now.  When you have done so, right click on your name and choose the option to register yourself.  That will cause the server to remember the new certificate so nobody can pretend to be you.  If the server doesn't allow you to do that, contact a mod or admin, or reply here.

Thanks totemo, I was able to get back in now but I can only type in the creative channel for some reason.

Mumble 1.2.4 has some problems like that, I would just keep trying, try selecting different channels or right click a channel and choose send message

If it still dosen't work I can give you a link to mumble 1.2.3

Edited by coolgamerovr90