nightlock24 [LetsBFehr]

nightlock24

a while back me and my friend thought it would be fun to just do something really stupid in minecraft cause we were bored. we decided to see who could get banned the fastest from a server we both decided to do this on the reddit creative server (c.nerd.nu). both of us built nsfw builds on the server and got banned. back then we didnt regret our decision. but lately some of my other friends and me have been looking for a good survival server to play on and after looking around i noticed mcpublic's amazing community. instantly i regretted my decisions to have built the nsfw builds and get banned. if i get banned i promise not to make any more inappropriate or offensive builds. i apologize for my childish behavior and i hope that u will see in your hearts to give me a second chance and unban me.  

Ban information:

Ban for nightlock24 on c.nerd.nu for NSFW builds on C nerd.nu/appeal by LetsBFehr on 2013-01-13 12:26:40 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and LetsBFehr will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.