Decorating for Halloween!

keithkong1

Would you decorate your build?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take the time into decorating your build?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Desided

Hello everybody! I was thinking that maybe on the creative server, if you want to maybe you would like to decorate your house or build! my friend and I started decorating the town we spen a lot of time in, called StilWater! We are hoping that everyone in the town agrees to decorate their homes! Now I hope that everyone on the creative server will decorate there builds!

You Could Decorate your Build with:

• Redstone Torches for dull light
  • Cobwebs
  • Pumkins
  • Jack' o lantern
  • mob heads

I think it would be cool to have the whole server decorated for halloween and probally alot of other people would too!

Rev 25 is here! build your builds and start decorating if you'd like too!

Ok everybody! in the poll above please anwser yes, no or maybe for decorating your builds in rev 25!

Edited by keithkong1
  • Upvote 5

Although this is a nice idea, you should know that the Creative server is nearing the end of it's 24th revision (the map we all play on) and will be in a new map by the time Halloween comes. So if you begin decorating now, it won't be there on Halloween. This is something you should do during the creative server's next revision (25).

• Upvote 2

I'm planning to build a walled (castle walls) ultra-modern housing estate next rev, a halloween theme would be a great idea (esp. with castle walls). Even if the rev. is released before Halloween, sounds like a great idea. ^_^

Edited by ZhenWan
  • Upvote 3

Guest Former Staff

This sounds like a really fun event, I'm working with the creative admins to help prepare. Given our recent progress I would encourage you to host this upon the new revision, which we are aiming to announce soon.

• 2 weeks later...