I am MrWonderland18, AMA

WondrLand

Tell me the whole plan!

...please?

Well you see, it all started when I was just a little MrWonderbaby18. Socarch27 and the mighty Argothians destroyed my home planet of Wünder, disgustingly spreading our resources commonly throughout their people. My parents, Mr. MrWonderland and Mrs. MrWonderland, knew I was too valuable to be lost in the battle. In their last act of love, they sent me away in a stained clay rocketship, with only my magic hat to protect me.

Three PvE revisions pass and I crash into the glorious planet Senicia. After adapting to their cultures and "signology" I became one of them. I fought with them in the Parental Wifi Blockades, where I suffered hourly disconnects and mass afkitis. My fury for the Argothians was shared among the Senician people, for they were also fighting the battle against communism.

So a secret clan made of myself, a creature showing traits of a duck and a crockodile, a strange man with a lust for red-colored dust, and an Argothian spy named Dr. Moo plan to fight the oppression that is mighty Argoth using a traditional game known as "spleefing" and an underground Argoth retaliation unit, known as "Argoth Gold", to take them from the inside.

Look out for anvils.

EDIT: Learn grammar, kids.

Edited by MrWonderland18
  • Upvote 2

How did Socarch27 get out of his cage? He is not to be released until my demise. Also where does random keep Seneca's left over uranium?

Something about time travel.

Random keeps his uranium where anybody else would, he keeps it in his [REDACTED]

What is your favorite thing to do on Senicia?

How is the MrWonderwhore69 foundation doing?

What do you plan on doing if/when PAvE starts?

Senicia: Watch the wild crockodile-duck-man "fakoo"

Seneca: Pool parties with twoist

MrWonderwhore69 foundation: For more information please contact Zuziza

PAvE: Die, rage quit, die again, leave to the Seneca Adventure Server. Maybe kill someone with a redstone trap.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well you see, it all started when I was just a little MrWonderbaby18. Socarch27 and the mighty Argothians destroyed my home planet of Wünder, disgustingly spreading our resources commonly throughout their people. My parents, Mr. MrWonderland and Mrs. MrWonderland, knew I was too valuable to be lost in the battle. In their last act of love, they sent me away in a stained clay rocketship, with only my magic hat to protect me.

Three PvE revisions pass and I crash into the glorious planet Senicia. After adapting to their cultures and "signology" I became one of them. I fought with them in the Parental Wifi Blockades, where I suffered hourly disconnects and mass afkitis. My fury for the Argothians was shared among the Senician people, for they were also fighting the battle against communism.

So a secret clan made of myself, a creature showing traits of a duck and a crockodile, a strange man with a lust for red-colored dust, and an Argothian spy named Dr. Moo plan to fight the oppression that is mighty Argoth using a traditional game known as "spleefing" and an underground Argoth retaliation unit, known as "Argoth Gold", to take them from the inside.

Look out for anvils.

EDIT: Learn grammar, kids.

Not gunna lie, i cried a bit reading this.