graymansnel [CharGB]

graymansnel

I was banned like 4(?) Weeks ago... I was banned for a week, but because of school Fallout (and just not careing about nerd to be honest) i haven't appealed.

I know why i was banned. Never really ment to hurt anybody's feelings. Mostly just to piss of a few people. 

Still very confused what happened and a few other things, but to be quite honest I don't care to find out.

I would like to be un banned and return to mumble to hang out with diffrent people, but for the most part I'm probably not going to be around a lot anyway.

Don't really know if this suffices as a ban appleal? I'm used to a more "Anwser these questions" kind of thing.

Anyway yeah. If I don't comment back here for a while its ok im not dead just busy.

Thanks for taking your time to deal with my bull shit.

~Gray

Ban information:

Mumble account Grayman banned 2013-08-19 20:27:53 with reason "Player/Channel Disruption"

Please be patient and CharGB will be with you as soon as she can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have passed, please feel free to bump this thread to bring it to the top of the list.

Previous ban:

1) Ban for graymansnel for Exhaustive misuse of staff time and resources; ban result of cumulative incidents. nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-06-06 06:28:39

Notes:

1) Note #27757 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: minor rail grief on P, warned via mumble by tompreuss on 2013-02-04 18:01:47

2) Note #31610 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: Further warned that rule breaking in the absence of moderators is still not allowed (warned via mumble) by Tharine on 2013-05-30 20:49:19

3) Note #31848 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: Extensively warned about rules at length. Do not tolerate any rule breaking from this user. by Tharine on 2013-06-06 02:59:08

4) Note #32643 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: claims of using x-ray. on creative. by boredeth on 2013-06-28 08:47:42

5) Note #32945 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: Formally explained to and warned about doxing. Do not tolerate in the future by kitcatbar on 2013-07-24 11:46:24

6) Note #33447 for graymansnel on c.nerd.nu: Explained alt doxing and that it is not allowed over mumble by kitcatbar on 2013-08-18 19:55:44

I don't want to bring this appeal off topic, but I'll explain the note quickly; This was from a day on mumble where you started to dox a player's alt, and I stopped you before you could say anything more. After this we discussed through PMs why I stopped you, the policy on alt doxing, and what qualifies as alt doxing. The note is to show that you have been warned about it in case the situation came up again. The think the note was deserved, and I don't plan on removing it.

Hey grayman, nice to see you back again.

I would just like to add that this is your last chance to prove you can handle yourself in mumble, I don't want to hear any bad things about you after you're unbanned.

Have fun and welcome back! Unbanned.

-Char