A Note on My Absence (again)

JohnAdams1735

I did not feel comfortable posting much about my absence this time as it is deeply personal and on-going. The short and blunt version is I am in the hospital. I have been here, with the exception of a few days, since late August. I do not have my laptop, nor would be able to play MC, mumble, or irc from the hospital wifi. Thank you, firewalls. I've attempted things on my tablet, but I have limited access to the forums or subreddit and frankly I have bigger things to worry about.

I am not sorry I didn't say anything earlier, but I felt enough of the scariest news has past I am comfortable finally sharing this publicly. My closest friends (and consequently two techs and another head) have been kept apprised of my situation as it developed.

I hope to return soon, but I believe I leave the servers in the competent hands of Barli, steve, thrawn, and of course the awesome techs, server admins, mods, and players :)

All I ask of you, my beloved MCP, is play on!

• Upvote 14

Guest Former Staff

I am not sorry I didn't say anything earlier, but I felt enough of the scariest news has past I am comfortable finally sharing this publicly.

I'm glad that this point has passed for you, focus on getting better and we'll be here for you when you are back. Take care John.