[PMC] CAdmin Nominee criteria?

MasterCommaThe

I feel like I have a good idea, but I would like to know exactly what an CAdmin's responsibilities are before I nominate someone since I've never served the position myself. Buzzinbee's original post on this topic is locked and his account doesn't accept PM's so I thought I'd post this here for general discussion. I recommend the definition of a CAdmin's responsibilities be added to the original post.

Furthermore, I think it would be very interesting to know who the general community thinks should be the next CAdmin by putting up a poll(we could limit the poll to the top 10 most active mods).

I don't think this is the exact answer you are looking for but it might help answer your question.

This is from post by WCS in [AC -> PMC] 'community' and what that means.

-Server admins: Groups of three that have general control over the direction and “feel” of individual servers. Ideally server specific decisions will move forward with a consensus of the server admins, at worst a ⅔ vote. Organize and run server-specific events. Propose rule changes to individual servers that can be specifically enforced. Handle admin reqs and other issues that require specific intimate knowledge of the server. Prepare the maps and spawns for their servers. Determine and communicate times for map resets and new revisions. Contribute to planning and discussion of issues that affect both the servers they focus on and the community as a whole.

• Upvote 1

Guest Former Staff

My account has been receiving pms. That's odd not sure if that's something I may have clicked by accident but, i've already had a few messages.

Is your pm box full?