Creative Rev 24 Memories

Dex4002

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many stories to tell from rev 24, starting with all of the new friends I had made. To think I didn't know the following people last year:

Admanta, Ceegith, Dex, Derpinator, Difficult, Eehee, Hail, Mag, Neva, Sky, Wayne, and many more whom I can't think of off the top of my head right now. For that, I thank you all, it is honestly the best memories I could ever wish to have.

I'm also glad to see my returning friends like Marting, Excelblue, and Zhenwan. It was great getting to talk with you all again after my period of absence.

In terms of build memories I have to say this rev for me started exclusively with Spleef. I was aimlessly flying through the world one day, and bumped into NEVAstop. It took off from there, leading to a whole complex spleef stadium, with a bowling alley/ CTA train station underneath. That followed up with the construction of a whole CTA Blue line with spawn station, along with Spleef City including a diner, pharmacy, pizza restaurant, motel, and of course a Walmart which brought for controversy over the lake which spleef was built on. That controversy was both angering, and due to some confusion on cadmin's part nearly got me banned. But in the end, I look at it as if its a necessary party of the story. I did much a lot of work on Mira. Then we built the party basement which in my eyes made rev 24 a true Revision to the nerd.nu servers.

I can't exactly describe all of what made it so great, but I'll say that friends and creativity are my true memories of this revision and I hope that continues here on rev 25.

Thank you all.  :smile:

Edited by nickeox
  • Upvote 1

Too much to say. The list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on. And on. 

My first days on C were strange ones. I was only just re-familiarising myself with the game's mechanics. I spent hours flying around the map, alone on the servers. Eventually, the first person I saw online was achamilton. With him, I built a boat and did some pirate RP. I then built my own boat next to his as he introduced me to the servers, basically giving me a few head-ups on the rules, plugins, etc. Eventually, he logged out. A few minutes later, I recall Magnyus logging on amongst many others. I paid no attention to any of them in chat, just flew around the world. Sure enough, I bumped into Magnyus building something I admired quite a lot. I talked to him about it, asked him a few questions about the servers, and eventually got to know him a little. He seemed like a quiet guy, not too talkative. There isn't too much I recall from that day, but it was a good one. It was the day that I discovered nerd. I feel that meeting Magnyus led to meeting many of the good friends whom I talk to each day. Mira brought a lot of people together to create something huge and beautiful. From my eyes, it looks like a lot of my friends on here were once rather silent, non-talkative people minding their business. Now most of them feel a need to yell "CUNT" at me occasionally. We brought each-other together to form a strong, solid ring of friends.  

I'll try and stay on topic here, wish me luck. Over a few weeks, I came to know a lot of people. If you play(ed) on the C server, I'm probably (good) friends with you or at least know you a little. You people are wonderful, inspiring beings. You took in a bloke on rock-bottom like myself, and by clicking on this advertisement I learnt how to earn $399 USD per week by working at home as a single mother with eighteen children. There aren't words to describe what Rev 24 has been like. Honestly, I fucking cannot find any word or any term close to it. It's been a great ride, guys. I'll shut my cakey shittube and just give you a short list now. 

Mira,

Dribble,

Spleef,

Hail's jungle base,

Ladders,

There's too much. I'm too tired to name them all, I know this was written about as well as a large, sloppy cowshit, but I truly did love rev 24. Here's to many revs more! \o/

Take note, if you were on the log I've made on the river this rev, you're a friend of mine. If you're not on there, use violent and inappropriate language as you demand that I add you on there ASAP. :DL 

Edited by EeHee2000
  • Upvote 2

Finishing admanta's pyramid, Diamond_Lover123's Princess Celestia, and Twitchy1138's Boeing Dreamliner.

Hate seeing stuff left abandoned.

Edit: spelling

What about that tonne of redstone stuff you did as I pushed buttons randomly, constantly confusing the entire thing? :c